Fauna Boost Cell
The FAUNA BOOST CELL actively supports your companion animal with:
- common illnesses
- prevention in times of increased load of viruses and bacteria
- especially crucial for immunocompromised / older animals
- anxiety/ stress because of physical discomfort
Your companion animal can wear the Fauna Cell 24 hours per day.
The side that is not labeled should face the body of your companion animal or its water bowl. You don’t have to shed any fur or feathers to do this. The Fauna Boost Cell can be attached to the collar/harness or a bandage etc. with the supplied patches (10 pieces) so that it doesn’t get lost. You can use any type of skin-friendly adhesive or bandage instead of our adhesive patches to keep the Fauna Boost Cell in place.
- The specially programmed frequencies of the FrequenCell should be applied directly onto the skin of the affected area, or a recommended placement point, or a key point on the body. Please read above for clarifications on the key placement points for the specific FrequenCell.
- Please remember that when you try the FrequenCell on your companion animal for the first time, it might take some time to show results. How fast the FrequenCell takes effect for the first time is different for every animal. For some animals, the effect occurs within a few seconds or minutes. For others, it takes a few hours or even a couple of days. It is strongly recommended to leave the Cell for at least 48 hours on the same spot, without interruption, to help the body calibrate.
- The electromagnetic frequencies of the FrequenCell have a supportive and balancing effect. The use is equally possible for humans and animals.
- All information on effectiveness is based on our own years of observations, examinations, measurements, and experiences of therapists and has not yet been recognized by conventional medicine. The FrequenCells are purely energetic, and not medical, products. We do not make any healing promises or make any diagnoses. We would also like to point out that the FrequenCell does not replace treatment by a vet or alternative practitioner.
- We have summarized frequently asked questions in our FAQ section. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org